http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop
My Etsy is currently down, but you can shop on my blog for now. Thanks and happy looking!!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Havn't posted anything for awhile and i needed to update everyone on how my new house is going!!!
I have been neglecting almost everything on the internet, for the past month. My poor farmtown crops have died over a month ago and i have still not replanted anything. I just have alot on my plate for now and i guess farmtown has taken the back burner for now. I have honestly never been more happier and busier in my life. I'm making my new house a home for Roy and I. I'm so happy with the progress we have been making. We have been working on the unpacking together. He also surprised me with running the sweeper in the upstairs part of the house, and helping me with the cleaning. I do most of the house work and i know that is my responsibilities because we agreed he would do all of the outside stuff aside from the flower beds and such because i adore that! He still helps with the house work though even though he doesn't really have to. He still surprises me in so many ways. I can have the worst day possible, go home, and it all goes away. The house is slowly coming along. The kitchen is all put away and we repainted the cabinets and got the decorations hung up on the wall. It looks like a cozy country kitchen. Our bedroom is almost finished too. Room by room its all working out and it doesn't feel so overwhelming anymore. I decorated for fall and put pumpkins, gourds and cornstalks all over the front porch. Everyone that drives my says it looks cute! Overall i'm very pleased with the progress we've made in a month and am enjoying life as it comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment