I know its getting to be time for planting fall bulbs and i just ordered some from Holland and they should be coming soon. I hope at least! I wanted a lot of color so i ordered the multi colored tulips and a bunch of others too but i can spell them so i wont even bother trying to butcher them. I cant wait to get them and plant them. I will just love it in the spring when it comes time for them to start blooming and i will get to see all of that color beside my house. Roy says he's going to mow them over because he doesn't feel like mowing around them, but i know different and know he will enjoy them just as much as i will. It will add a nice touch of color to our white house. I'm excited for winter to come too!! I just love the snow but i will be so happy to see it go also. I do love the snow but i can only take so much of it before i want to start my planting again! I would like to plant a little garden next year. But i'm not sure where i would put it because of the way our yard is set up and when the guys on the farm go to make a wide turn they use part of our yard to turn in so that would be out of the question! I could just see me going outside and seeing my precious garden being run over by a giant farm tractor. oh heads would roll on that! Who knows, possibly the garden would work in the back of the house. Once again i'm just rambling on about my thoughts and such so i guess i will call it quits and save the rest for another time. Good night ya'll, I'm gonna go crawl in bed with my wonderful BF.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop
My Etsy is currently down, but you can shop on my blog for now. Thanks and happy looking!!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
so i'm almost 22...
I can hardly believe i'm going to be twenty two years old. The good old special day is on Halloween. Its kinda hard to tell what i may do for it. I would actually enjoy just relaxing around the house for once. I'm not really into partying or anything of that nature so that whole thing is out. A small family gathering would be nice, and i'm sure that's what i will get. I enjoy being with my family on that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment