http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop
My Etsy is currently down, but you can shop on my blog for now. Thanks and happy looking!!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Who could wish for more on their Birthday than Pneumonia???
I did have a most excellent birthday! Roy made it special as usual. I went home one night after work to find about 10 cars in my driveway and all my friends inside!! I have no clue how he managed to do it with out my knowledge of him doing so. My friend Christy said Roy was pacing back and fourth until i got there. When i walked in he had the cutest smile on his face!! No one has had a surprise party like that for me ever. (Except my family of course) I have felt like crap for the last 4 weeks except for the past week because i finally went to the doctor and she informed me i had walking pneumonia. Well no wonder i had zero energy and didnt want to do anything. But i put on a happy face and went with it. It was a great night. He makes me fall more and more in love with him with each passing day. Who would have ever thought it? Well, i'm officially 22 for 8 days now and while i'm getting older, I feel not a day over 20. ;) lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment