http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop
My Etsy is currently down, but you can shop on my blog for now. Thanks and happy looking!!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

oh... just a few thoughts...

This week has been a whirlwind, i went from recovering from pneumonia to working 60 hours to enjoying my new wii fitt, to doing a little Christmas shopping. As a little present to myself i purchased the wii fitt. I'm not one to just sit down for hours and play video games, but i have played it last night and today, and actually amusing. It got me up and moving when i was to be relaxing, but it says its to help lose weight, so that may help with some of this recent weight i have put on. Roy got on it to play it and he said he didn't care for it. He is one that when he comes in from the barn at night, will sit and play the ps3 for over an hour and he would probably play it longer if i didn't nag him to get off of it! ha ha I did a little Christmas shopping too. I like to start early so i can start buying supplies to make the handmade items and just buy the rest at my leisure. And i feel that if i wait until the last minute there is just not as much thought into the gifts and is something the person wont like as much. I know i'm rushing thanksgiving to come and go so that Christmas can come, but i'm so excited for Christmas! That is my favorite holiday to decorate for! It just brings those old childhood memories back. I cant wait to start my family so i can do the same things my mom and did did for me as a child i can do for my children. I cant wait to fill up our house with the laughter of a child and be able to spoil it rotten!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claude~ ~
    It's nice to meet a fellow Pa. Farm Gal. Saw your post on MJF and came over for a visit. Glad to hear your feeling better.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete