http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop
My Etsy is currently down, but you can shop on my blog for now. Thanks and happy looking!!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Eating an orange at 3 am...

I know... what a strange name for a blog. Have you ever just layed in bed at night and sleep was the absolute last thing on your mind? I grabbed an orange only because i have to pass through the kitchen to get to my crafting room, where my lap top is currently parked. [Just for those of you who were wondering hehe :)]

I went to bed with so many things on my mind. So, thus I wasn't able to sleep. My eczema on my hand is burning its so darn itchy. I hate it when i get that crap. I'm the only one in my family that gets it. I usually only get it in the winter, so i'm hoping it goes away soon. My mind is running a mile a minute. Who, what, when, were... what if....... I guess i'm just having one of those nights that you over think so many things that your doing in your life??? I know things are not always super easy , i'm used to dealing with the hardships. But lately it just seems that i'm up all night and sleep all dang day. (I work second shift, so i'm able to sleep until one in the afternoon, without missing work) I hate sleeping that late, because i feel like i'm missing half the day. And i usually am up half of the next night too because i was up the previous night and slept half the day away, so it seems like this cycle won't ever end. I guess i'm just going to have to go a few days without sleep so i can get back to my normal sleeping pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment