http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop
My Etsy is currently down, but you can shop on my blog for now. Thanks and happy looking!!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mini Soap Dispenser Aprons for sale!







I have tried to post these pictures of these soap dispenser aprons for sale on my etsy, and the pictures will not download, so i'm trying it this route until i can figure out how to make it work.

Discription:
This a an apron for your soap! They fit any size soap dispenser. For the more shorter dispensers, it may be too long, but i have them on my shorter dispensers in my home and they still look great. They are made with Bias tape and 100% cotton. If you would like to special order a shorter one, purchase this one but be sure to e-mail me and ask for a shorter one and i will substitute a shorter one for the regular size one. It is no problem to make a shorter one for you.

They are $3.49 for 1 and $6.00 for 2. Shipping is not included, shipping is 1.99 for one, and 2.20 for 2.

I can make special orders for something else you may have in mind. I only started out with a few samples to see how they sell.

I can take pay pal, cash or a check. Up to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment