http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop
My Etsy is currently down, but you can shop on my blog for now. Thanks and happy looking!!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Family Reunion tomorrow....

So... tomorrow is the first family reunion that i have attended for Roy's side of the family. I'm not one for these things anyways, but i guess a few of Roy's family members are curious to see who this girl he's just o so crazy about it. I have met a good bit of his family but not distant cousins and such. I know it will go fine and all but i just feel like i'm going to be stared at because i'm Roy's girlfriend. Geeze... I wonder how i'm going to feel when he puts that ring on my finger. Who0 knows... i guess i'm just worrying about it too much. Its to rain tomorrow, or so the weatherman says. It could possibly get cancelled too. I don't think i would complain either. ha ha. But i know its going to make his parents happy that we all go. They all consider me part of the family because i already am pretty much, i just don't share the last name just yet!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claudia,

    Just relax and have a good time :) Don't worry about family members. You're a sweetheart and they will easily see why Roy loves you so much :) Have a great weekend!

    ~Sharon (Calicogirl on MJF)

    ReplyDelete