http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop
My Etsy is currently down, but you can shop on my blog for now. Thanks and happy looking!!
Monday, July 27, 2009
He stole my heart, so i'm going to steal his last name.
I went to Walmart last night and was checking out the wedding stuff and saw this really helpful wedding planning book. It was filled with almost every check list I could ever think of. I was going to buy it because I know we will be getting married, but I'm not going to do anything like that until I get that ring on my finger. I always like to just look at it though just to get some ideas. After I got home from Walmart, I got home to check for rings that I wanted. Roy told me to start looking so I could figure out what I want. Well, the one that I really wanted, I guess this one jewlery store doesn't make anymore. I was kinda bummin about that, but its only a ring, and any ring he would choose would suite me just fine. When Roy came in from the barn, he got his usual shower then we relaxed on the sofa until it we were ready for bed. This is out usual "talking" time. It just so happens he asks if I still want that one ring I had picked out earlier..... Well, I had to tell him that I dont think they make it anymore because I couldn't find it on their website. He said he hopes they still make it because he knew I really had my heart set on that on specific ring. That kinda made me feel bad, but I know he's just trying to make me happy. He said to keep looking for a new one that I really like. He made the comment that my sisters wedding is coming up (8 weeks away) and I'm hopefully going to have it by then. I can honestly say i've never been so excited in my life. Its something we have been talking about for a long time now and it feels its all coming my way soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So glad you welcomed me on MJF. Thank you so much!!!
ReplyDeleteMarriage is a wonderful thing. 35 years this Aug for my husband and I. I can not believe that all this time has gone by. My absolutely best friend in the whole world!!!!
Blessings to your up coming wedding!