http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop
My Etsy is currently down, but you can shop on my blog for now. Thanks and happy looking!!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

La la LA lA La.....

I'm just sitting here being bored... figured I could blog for a little bit. I did my first barter on MJF and i just love the fabric i got. Its this cowgirl fabric lassoing lambs. I made an apron out of some of it last night. I used the butt pockets out of an old pair of jeans i had for the pockets on the front of it. I'm very pleased with how it has turned out. The jeans pockets inspired me though. I am thinking of possibly cutting up all of my old jeans and makin a quild oar something like that with old jeans pockets. I think that would be neat. I could try to get a few pairs of old jeans from some of my family members and make one of those family quilts. I dont think it could be all that hard. I have a few more things to send out that I traded on MJF farmgirl barter. I think i really like it thus far. I get rid of things that are just sitting around my house and get things i'm going to use in return! What more can make a person happy??? With moving eventually too that helps get some little things out of the way. I get to get new things for my new house and some items that i can use to make new things. I like getting creative and making new things. I'm just babbling on for now....Cant you tell ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment