http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop
My Etsy is currently down, but you can shop on my blog for now. Thanks and happy looking!!

Monday, December 7, 2009

18 days till Christmas! & Its been a wonderful year!

Well its almost Christmas time again this year! I am so excited, this is my second Christmas with Roy and its just so exciting! We went and got our first Christmas tree this year at the local tree farm and it was so cute. I let it up to him as to what type of tree we got. We walked around for over half an hour and looked at, at least 100 different trees! But the time we to to say....tree 70, they all just started to look the same. He would find one that he liked and come over and ask me if i liked it or not and if it would be a good size for in the house. I just love how he always asks my opinion on things for the house. We both do that for each other and I think thats why we get along so well. We have only fought once in the year we have been together. Were great with just talking things out before they become a fight or even anything close to it. I still have to take a second look at how fast this past year went and just how everything in my life has changed and just how much joy and love Roy has brought into my life. It takes my breath away sometimes when i just sit and think about our future together and what all it has in store for us. I was always told growing up that when you meet the person that you are to marry, you will just know. Well, i am 110% sure Roy's the one. I can't wait till the day we do get married! It just amazes me how him and I can be so different in in so many ways, but get along so great! Were so opposite that just for example, today when we were picking out our first tree, he wanted a short fat one and i wanted a tall skinny one, as soon as we both said which kind we had in mind, we both started laughing. We should have known what the other one had wanted. ha ha. We settled on a tall, fat one. We both are very happy with it and we got got what we wanted at the same time. I have always compromised in relationships but never got the same in return. I'm getting it back and its just so great. I'm sure all of you can agree too.

I was looking through my Christmas stuff that i do have, and this is the first year i have gotten a big tree so i don't have all too many ornaments, i mentioned it to Roy that we will have to go and pick some more out so our tree doesn't look so bare! He had mentioned that instead of going and buying some that his mom said she would give us some and I had asked my mom for some too. My mom literally has totes upon totes of Christmas ornaments and she had said earlier this month that she would give me some. Its great having such a close family. Well i'n off to finish laundry.... yip...yip.....yippie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment